Food, Beverage and Gaming Attendant - ALH Group - Gateway Inn
We are currently recruiting for a passionate & proactive Food and Beverage Attendant with a Gaming Licence to join the friendly and professional team at The Gateway Hotel by Nightcap Plus. As a Food and Beverage Attendant you will be responsible for providing friendly and professional customer service within our Restaurant. The successful applicant will be energetic, enthusiastic and will need to demonstrate the following:
- warmly welcoming customers
- providing all customers with excellent customer service that is efficient, attentive and accurate
- providing menu recommendations and up-selling additional items
- taking customer orders at the table
- ensuring customer orders are provided at the highest quality and in a timely manner
- making beverages to the highest quality, with a focus on excellent barista style coffee
- providing personalised service and building relationships with customers
- setting up, maintaining and cleaning the bar and restaurant
- restock all food and beverage items as required.
You must have –
- Demonstrated Barista experience
- Demonstrated Front of House experience, minimum 2 years
- RSA certificate
- Tasmanian Gaming Licence and RCG
- Cash handling and POS experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Attention to detail and high standard of personal presentation
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- A passion for customer service with a friendly and genuine approach
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts which includes, breakfast, lunch, dinners, weekdays and weekends
About the Offer
The Gateway Hotel by Nightcap Plus provide an attractive work environment, challenging work and the opportunity for advancement.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply please send your resume via the apply now prompt below
Must have current Australian working rights to apply.
Job originally listed on seek
Your application has been successfully submitted.