This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stock Controller – Devonport
TASMAC is a machinery dealership business that caters for all facets of the agricultural, construction, lifestyle, and specialised mowing communities in Tasmania through sales, parts, and servicing of our core brands; Kubota, Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Krone, Taarup and Hustler.
We have an unrivalled branch network in our Tasmanian PMA with four trading locations: Devonport, Launceston, Hobart, and Smithton.
Tasmac is privately owned and locally operated. Customer service is at the core of all that we do.
Based at our Devonport branch, an amazing opportunity for a Stock Controller to join our team is now available. We are seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable, and professional individual to join this growing business. Our company offers exceptional customer service to their customers & a friendly & excellent working environment.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Stock Controller will record all inbound and outbound movements of machinery. You will need to work with various teams such as the workshop, logistics, sales team and suppliers to ensure we capture all locations and movements accurately in our Dealer Management System (DMS).
Your main duties for this role will include:
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory system ensuring a high degree of stock accuracy and effective stock management
- Identify, manage and resolve inventory discrepancies
- Perform regular stocktakes and monitor stock levels
- Ability to work independently, generate executive-level reports and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Placing daily, monthly and seasonal stock orders
- Maintain database with information relating to sales
- Fluent communication within internal and external departments to follow up on daily duties and updates on machine arrivals
- Maintaining company price-lists
- Facilitate stock movement between dealerships.
To be considered for the position it is essential that you have:
- Minimum 3 years Stock Controlling experience working in a similar role
- Microsoft Excel - advance level: data modelling, macros, dashboards and formulas
- Implement strong processes and procedures
- Highly organised and efficient
- Methodical and procedure driven
- Able to multi-task and have great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with excellent time management skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Effective problem-solving capability.
If you are looking for a great lifestyle & a sensational working environment, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Flexibility and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience, qualifications & past success will be offered to the successful candidate. This is a full-time permanent position with the opportunity to develop your professional career.
To be considered for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including supplying a cover letter and resume.
TASMAC is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
For further information please call TASMAC Managing Director, Tony Brooks to discuss any relevant questions on 0407 871 794.
Your application has been successfully submitted.