Retail Traineeship (Nubco Pty Ltd)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Nubco, we specialise in selling power tools, hand tools, steel, reinforcing, machinery and much more!
About the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee to join our Devonport team and learn on-the job knowledge and skills to be successful in a Retail and Customer Service environment. Working with us will provide you with the opportunity to learn why our customers are so important, how to manage store inventory, how to process sales and orders and many other aspects that fit under the retail umbrella including how to work effectively in a team.
What we are looking for in a Trainee?
- Communication skills, must be confident and open to talking to customers
- Motivation and drive with a strong work ethic
- Honest and Reliability
- Flexibility and Adaptability with a willingness to learn
- The commitment to complete a 18-24 month-traineeship whilst working full-time.
- Availability to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am-5pm (as well as Saturdays on rotation)
- Work experience not required
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time paid job
- A Nationally Recognised Qualification in Retail
- A dedicated trainer/mentor
- Supportive team environment
- Career development
If you are looking for a full-time role in a fast paced but fun team environment then apply now!
Should you require further details regarding the position, please contact Tracy – HR on 0439 331 814.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highlighting jobs in Devonport