You will be a confident leader, bring a positive energy to the retail floor and a brand ambassador who understands the importance of a great team, extraordinary customer service and has a desire to succeed in a fast pace technology based retail industry.
- Strong leadership and management skills including previous experience leading a team towards success
- High personal standards plus an expert knowledge and passion for entertainment, technology and telecommunication products and services
- Exceptionally strong sales ability, people management and interpersonal skills
- Extraordinary customer service skills and proven track record in exceeding store budgets/KPIs
- Strong organisational skills, high attention to detail, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead from the front
- Is a brilliant team player and capable of aptly managing the expectations of the team and business stakeholders
- Have a challenger spirit with a drive for results
You’ll get an attractive remuneration package, including individual bonuses and discounts on Optus products and services, while been trained in a world class sales leadership processes that allows you to coach and develop the team to succeed and deliver ‘yes’ moments to our customers.
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians.
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career and you would like to represent a market leader in the telecommunications industry and join a team within one of the most recognised brands in Australia, and it starts with 'yes' apply below.
Job originally listed on Optus