Relief Clerical Support Officer - Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications must be submitted by Sunday 26 December, 2021 11:55 PM
Applications close: Sunday 26 December, 2021 11:55 PM AEST
Award/Classification: Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 2
Salary: $59,305.00 to $63,942.00 pro rata, per annum
Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time
Region: North West
As a Relief Clerical Support Officer you will be required to work across Devonport, Ulverstone and Burnie stations on any given day. You will work to a planned roster, so you will know where you will be working in advance. However, due to the nature of this relief position, ad hoc changes may occur from time to time so you will need to be flexible.
Period of Appointment
12 months commencing 26 February 2022.
1. Provide accurate and timely administrative, clerical and keyboard support, including the transcription of audio tapes, in achieving divisional benchmarks and in support of operational police.
2. Input, retrieve and report on data.
3. Attend to enquiries from members of the public in person or by telephone.
4. Participate in quality improvement activities and contribute to the identification of opportunities for improvement to systems of work.
5. Assist in the collection and collation of statistical data.
6. Receipt, record and distribute correspondence.
As a result of a risk assessment process the Head of Agency gave consideration to where vaccination is a necessary control to protect the health and safety of workers and the community and therefore it has been determined that prior to appointment to these duties a person to is to provide evidence that they are vaccinated against the disease
known as COVID-19.
Knowledge and expertise consistent with qualifications recognised at Certificate 3 or equivalent level.
SOD and Associated Documents
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit a 1-2 page statement outlining their suitability for the role.
Online applications will only be accepted, please click the blue Apply now button to apply. If you experience any technical difficulties please contact (03) 6173 2135.
For further information on this position, please contact District Executive Officer Kat Rollins on Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org or 6477 7259.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highlighting jobs in Devonport