Customer Service Representative - My State Bank
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job no: EQ8H4
- Do you have a passion for creating an exceptional customer service experience?
- Are you self-motivated, and a natural communicator?
- Do you want to work within a well-established, Tasmanian-based company?
If so, then we want you!
We are currently seeking applications for a part-time Customer Service Representative to join our team at MyState in Devonport!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for the efficient and accurate processing of customer transactions and enquiries whilst providing exceptional customer service to all new and existing customers. This position will also require you to identify customer needs and be proactive in helping them achieve their goals, plans and dreams by placing them in front of the right person for a quality conversation. Contribute to the achievement of the team’s performance by discussing products and services offered by MyState that will assist customers with their need.
The successful applicant will:
- Be self-motivated, with a high level communication skill & ability to reach KPIs/Targets;
- Be passionate about our products and services and embrace our Company Values;
- Be proactive and have a customer-focussed outlook;
- Enjoy delivering exceptional customer service;
- Previous experience in Banking not essential but would be advantageous
You might know us as Tasmania’s local bank MyState, but our group also includes TPT Wealth. Employing almost 350 people and offering products and services nationally, MyState Limited is growing in and outside of Tasmania.
Driven by innovation, we’re one of the few banks in Australia to offer Apple, Google, Samsung and Garmin Pay options to our customers, we’re one of the earliest adopters of PayID and the New Payment Platform, and one of the first to utilise AI to provide insights to customers to help them understand their spending habits and identify opportunities to save, even automatically adding to savings for them. You’ll be joining us at an exciting time in our business as we seek to continue to blaze a trail in modern day banking.
Applications consisting of a covering letter detailing your relevant experience for this role and resume should be uploaded by midnight 9 January, 2022. Enquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment with MyState is subject to a Bankruptcy, Police and Credit check to verify your suitability to work within the finance sector.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – We commit to respond to every applicant.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Highlighting jobs in Devonport