Housekeeper - Gateway Hotel
Devonport TAS, Australia
We are currently seeking a Casual Public Area /House Person/Room Attendant, who can work an arrange of shifts including the ability to work overnight 11.00pm - 7am.
Reporting to the Venue Manager, the key duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clean all public areas and back of house areas
- Keen eye for detail
- A capacity to work well unsupervised
- Service guests rooms, ensuring bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned to the correct standards.
- Assist the housekeeping team through the delivery of all hotel linen, chemicals, laundry and deliveries.
- Carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guests needs and exceed their expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the room areas of the hotel.
- Can work a range of shifts including weekends, morning and overnight shifts.
We look for candidates who are honest and reliable. If you show a positive attitude and have an eye for detail, your application will become stronger.
The rate of pay is the award rate according to the Hospitality Industrial General Award (2010). Experience in a cleaning role is essential and only applicants who have the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you want to join our high-energy team, email your resume today by clicking "APPLY NOW". Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia
Job originally listed on Seek
Your application has been successfully submitted.