- Provide a wide range of clerical duties including word processing, preparation of correspondence and document production duties of a highly confidential nature.
- Liaise with Government Departments, outside Agencies, clients and the general public in a sensitive manner.
- Provide personal and telephone reception facilities including handling enquiries, screening of telephone calls and providing accurate information to enquirers.
- Prepare, collate, process, verify and record data relating to clients, budgets and other matters.
- Process orders and creditor's accounts, issue receipts and record expenditure related to budget requisites.
- Operate and maintain computerised information and record systems including a client data base, functioning within a state wide inter-divisional network.
- Record, assess and distribute divisional and external mail.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856
Your application has been successfully submitted.