Trainee Finance & Insurance Manager - Local Motor Group
Devonport TAS, Australia
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have created an exciting new opportunity for someone who is confident, enthusiastic and sales driven to establish a highly rewarding career with a industry leading Tasmanian automotive company. You will learn about, become accredited in, and be trained to promote and sell our range of Finance, Insurance and Warranty products for our Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Isuzu and VW dealerships across the North West Coast.
This is a trainee position, offered on a permanent full-time basis, working a 10-day per fortnight roster. With multiple dealerships located in both Devonport and Burnie, this position will require the flexibility to work between sites, under the guidance of a qualified and industry experienced Finance & Insurance Manager. This also provides the successful applicant with choice of primary work location dependent on personal preference in accordance with where they reside. As part of this position, the successful candidate will work towards obtaining a nationally recognised accreditation in Financial Services.
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS:
Your Local Motor Group (LMG) is a dynamic and evolving Tasmanian based automotive company which sells, services and finances quality new, demo and used vehicles, employing almost 400 Tasmanians at 23 automotive dealerships across the state. We take pride in delivering a highly professional, seamless customer experience, facilitated by knowledgeable staff and quality automotive brands, backed by complementary after sales products and services that our customers can trust.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an individual with a real hunger to succeed, someone who strives to exceed expectations and wants to be recognised as the hardest worker in the room. You will be the type of person with a big personality and someone who prefers to lead the pack then follow it. Although not essential, customer facing retail and sales experience will be considered an advantage.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to close deals
- Provide appropriate Finance, Insurance and Warranty options to 100% of our customers
- Learn about and become proficient in managing the end-to-end finance application process
- Adhere to all finance company policy requirements, together with all appropriate legal, legislative and manufacturer compliance
- Ability to adapt to varying market conditions and accept responsibility to meet departmental budgets & results
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated to learn and succeed
- Possess excellent communication skills, including the ability to quickly develop rapport
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver quality sales service with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Well-developed IT skills & ability to adapt to new systems swiftly
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and process driven
- The energy to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- A permanent, full-time position with the financial security of guaranteed base salary
- Nationally recognised qualifications upon completion of training
- A collaborative and supportive team environment that is committed to helping you grow your abilities to succeed and to help our team deliver outstanding customer service
- Modern, comfortable dealership environment and great team culture
- Numerous opportunities for career growth within the group
If you have the aspiration to work with the best in the industry, an interest in finance and an eagerness to be successful in customer focused sales environment, please APPLY NOW!
For additional information about LMG, please visit: www.localmotorgroup.com.au
Job originally listed on Seek
Your application has been successfully submitted.