Trainee Receptionist / Administrator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Devonfield Enterprises Inc. are currently seeking a Trainee Receptionist / Administrator to provide superior service from our Devonport office.
This position is responsible for the daily operations and functions of our office reception and is a touch point for the Devonfield community, and is ideally suited to a school leaver which will introduce you to many areas of the organisation and disability service sector.
About the role:
- Reception duties: meet and greet, answering phones, attending to mail, purchasing office supplies & general tidying
- Data entry and filing both electronic & paper
- Assist employee enquiries
Desirable knowledge and attributes:
- Neat and tidy presentation
- Sound computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A professional and pleasant phone manner
- Good time management skills and the ability to multitask
- A confident, vibrant, friendly strong positive attitude
Employment is on a full-time basis working 8am-4:30pm Monday – Friday, with an immediate start. This role involves an initial 12-month traineeship completing a Cert III in Business Administration leading into ongoing employment (another desirable qualification would be considered on consultation).
To apply, please forward your resume to [email protected] by Friday, January 13th 2023.
Your application has been successfully submitted.