Experienced Accessory Fitter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
North West Off Road is an ARB 4X4 accessory stockist offering a huge range of services including 4WD accessory fitting and general mechanical repairs and servicing
Due to an increase in growth, we are seeking an experienced Accessory Fitter to join our workshop team. This person will be responsible for fitting a large range of vehicle accessories to both passenger and commercial vehicles. You will be able to carry out these tasks in a timely manner while adhering to a safety-first policy. Your duties will include fitting the following, but not be limited to:
- bull bars
- Exhaust fitting
- Tow Bars
- Driving lights
- Tool Boxes
Key Attributes for the role:
- Experience in fitting automotive accessories
- 12-volt electrical knowledge
- Ability to fit and modify suspension
- Ability to fit bull bars, tow bars etc
- Be able to work to a timeline in a busy workshop environment
- Be passionate about what you do and have an eye for detail resulting in excellent service to our customers
- Be able to work in a close team environment
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- A positive attitude and a desire to learn and develop with an industry leader.
- Manual Australian Drivers License
- Supply own tools
Please forward a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.