My Pathway are currently recruiting an Administration Assistant to join the team in Devonport on a full-time basis. This is a Maternity leave cover until January 2020.
About the role:
Our Administration Assistant plays a vital role in supporting our Devonport team by providing effective administration and reception services to job seekers, team members and stakeholders. The role undertakes office coordination to build and maintain an exceptional standard of administration and compliance and supports all other employment and training services.
What you’ll need to be considered:
- Good working skills in Microsoft office.
- Confident skills for problem solving, time management and the ability to develop practical solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, people and networking skills to successfully liaise with clients and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain working relationships in teams.
- Good communication (written and verbal) including good phone manner.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Driver’s Licence and relevant Child Suitability Card or ability to get one.
- Sound understanding of the English language and its diverse application in the group’s environments.
- Ability to maintain workload and operational needs through prioritising and planning.
Your new company
At My Pathway we believe everyone has the right to work and should be provided an opportunity to achieve ethical economic independence; we are committed to developing people, connecting them to opportunities and supporting them to grow. As a family owned business, the My Pathway group employ 1000 staff across 41 locations within the Northern Territory, Queensland, Tasmania and Victoria. Our company is committed to diversity, inclusion and gender equality. We are determined to achieve our Reconciliation Action Plan goals and are proud to be recognized by WGEA as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
Some of the benefits of working for My Pathway include:
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Workplace Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Competitive remuneration
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to consent to a National Criminal History Check.
To apply for this career opportunity please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or click Apply Now. Applications close 22nd August 2019, however we reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.