Devonport Community Health Centre
Hours/Period of Appointment
1 x Fixed-Term Part-Time Day Worker, working 30.4 hours per fortnight until June 2022
Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please note that subsequent appointments may be made from this process for full-time or part-time roles.
Who are we?
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. In this role you will provide efficient and effective administrative and clerical support to the Mersey-Leven Community Health Nursing and Home Care Service.
Working under the general direction and supervision of the Nurse Unit Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the relevant day to day administration processes including provision of an effective confidential service. You will be responsible for preparation of basic correspondence and reports, management of client records and data entry tasks.
Located on the beautiful North West Coast of Tasmania, this position is ideal for a professional who seeks the opportunities, challenges and rewards that come from working within regional communities, whilst enjoying a lifestyle that is rated second to none.
Make It Tasmania is your link to the state to sample our lifestyle, unique places, culture, fabulous food, affordable housing, jobs and business opportunities, please visit http://www.makeittasmania.com.au
Do you have?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound understanding of and experience in managing databases
- Ability to be flexible and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
What can we offer?
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas: a) Crimes of Violence, b) Sex Related Offences, c) Serious Drug Offences, d) Crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Post your application with the above application form to:
Human Resources and Organisational Development
BURNIE TAS 7320
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
For more information
Position: NUM Mersey-Leven Community Health Nursing & Home Care Service
Phone: (03) 6478 6120
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au