As one of the country’s most trusted retailers, Coles sustainably feeds all Australians to help them live happier, healthier lives.
Help make our customer’s lives easier by delivering their online shopping orders straight to their homes. As a Driver for Coles Online, you will safely navigate your local neighbourhoods in our iconic Coles vans, whilst playing an important part in the community by connecting our customers with their weekly shop.
What it takes:
- An Unrestricted Australian Drivers Licence and a ’Good Driving Record’
- The confidence to safely drive and navigate through busy streets, suburban roads, or regional areas
- A passion and attitude for providing an outstanding customer experience
- This is an active role, so you will be on your feet, lifting and carrying groceries from the van to our customers’ homes, and may involve climbing some stairs
- Consent to undergo both a police history check and driving history check
- Availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days, including early mornings, evenings and weekends. Generally, shifts run from 5am-1pm and 1pm-9pm
Why join the Coles Team?
At Coles, we are all about our people. So, we need the best talent to join us to inspire customers through best value food and drink solutions to make lives easier. Be part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development. You will also receive a team member discount and exclusive team member offers.
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.