At Molly Malones, we are currently seeking a positive, flexible, experienced and customer focused casual Food and Beverage (Bar & Gaming) Attendant to join our team.
The general duties performed in this role will include; preparing and dispensing beverages, attending to enquiries from our gaming patrons and providing fantastic customer service to all of our hotel guests.
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills preferably gained from previous experience working in gaming/hospitality; or extensive experience in another frontline customer service position.
- Reliability and the flexibility to work a variety of night and weekend shifts which may include public holidays.
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate and a current (essential)
- Responsible Conduct of Gaming (RCG) Certificate (essential)
- Tasmanian Gaming Licence (essential) with a minimum of 12 months experience.
- Previous Keno and TattsBet/TAB experience (desirable)
Vantage Group is proud to be recognised by the Tasmanian Government as an Employer of Choice and offer fabulous employee benefits, contemporary workplace practices, and outstanding support for our employees.
If this position sounds like the role that you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you! Apply today at www.vantagegroup.com.au/careers/ submitting your current resume and a cover letter briefly addressing the above criteria and telling us why you would like to work for the Molly Malones.
For more information please call Crystal Brady, HR Consultant on (03) 62 259 930 or refer to the attached position description.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 28th July 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.