We are looking for a friendly, experienced and engaging casual Food and Beverage (Bistro) Attendant with exceptional customer service to join our team at Molly Malones.
The general duties performed in this role will include; preparing and dispensing beverages, table service, attending to enquiries from our customers and interacting with our guests.
To succeed in this position you will have:
- Experience delivering a high level of customer service and demonstrated passion for customer service excellence
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure
- Reliability, commitment and the flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including split shifts, public holidays, weekends and nights is a must
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate or the ability and willingness to obtain this at your own cost within 3 months of gaining employment with Molly Malones.
Vantage Group are proud to be recognised by the Tasmanian Government as an Employer of Choice and offer fabulous employee benefits, contemporary workplace practices and outstanding support for our employees.
If this position sounds like the role that you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you! Apply today at www.vantagegroup.com.au/careers/ submitting your current resume and a cover letter briefly addressing the above criteria and telling us why you would like to work for the Molly Malones.
For more information please call Crystal Brady, HR Consultant on (03) 62 259 930 or refer to the attached position description.
Applications close 5pm, Wednesday 17th July 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.