Quality Hotel Gateway
- Great customer service
- Security minded
- Excellent Team
At Quality Hotel Gateway we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Quality Hotel Gateway is looking for a reliable person to take on the night duties of the hotel on a casual basis.
The main objective of the job is to ensure the smooth running of the hotel on a nightly basis. Your main responsibilities would be: providing assistance to the reception team, friendly and personalise service to all our guests, you will ensure the safety of the hotel, guests and staff.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring only registered guests access the building
- Follow up on any noise complaints or issues
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Setting up for Breakfast
- Setting up for the days functions
- Require attention to detail
- great customer service skills
- great attitude towards other team members and the work place
- Ability to work by yourself confidently
- Assisting Gaming Room
We are looking for an honest, reliable person to take on the night duties of our hotel. Hours of work will be 11pm – 7am. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close knit team dedicated to maintaining high standards.
Please apply on line now.