Devonport City Council
|Position Purpose:||Council is seeking a casual Parking & Information Officer to join the Corporate Services team.
The purpose of this position is to ensure adequate turnover of parking spaces within the Devonport municipality by monitoring and enforcing parking rules and requirements within the city boundary, and to provide tourist related information to members of the public.
Specific information relating to duties and the relevant selection criteria can be obtained from the position description available on Council’s website.
|Position Description:||Please refer to the Position Description below for specific information relating to duties and the relevant selection criteria to be addressed:|
|Applications Close:||Friday 26 July 2019|
|Human Resources Contact:||Amy Smith – Phone: 03 6424 0511|
The following criteria are provided to assist in the identification of a potential
incumbent’s skills, knowledge and experience required for competent performance
in the position.
• Demonstrated conflict resolution skills and effective written and verbal
• Demonstrated experience in working in a team environment, in particular
sharing workloads and supporting colleagues in a positive manner
• Demonstrated ability to monitor and maintain quality in own work
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including workplace
• Competent in use of computers
• National Police Clearance Check
• Willingness to undertake further training and development as required
• Evidence of current Driver’s Licence
• Certificate III Local Government (Regulatory Services)
• Knowledge of Traffic Act and Council By-laws
To apply for this job please visit www.devonport.tas.gov.au.