Since 1972, Jeanswest has been one of Australia and New Zealand’s favourite lifestyle fashion brands. From stylish denim to fashion must-haves, our brand has evolved into a household favourite for womenswear, menswear, maternity, accessories and of course; jeans!
Our team has one purpose, to ensure that everyone feels better in denim.
We live our values, hire the best fits for our business, foster a high-performing culture and empower our team to help achieve our ultimate goal.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for highly motivated individuals to join our team on a part time basis.
Work in a supportive and encouraging environment, whilst delivering the highest level of customer service possible. If you are looking to build on your retail experience or re-enter the workforce driving your career within Jeanswest; this is a great start!
- Provide exceptional customer service to maximise sales and KPI results
- Be a denim expert and create outstanding customer experiences through your knowledge of all product and denim
- Support all elements of store operations
- Ensure visual merchandising and presentation standards are maintained
- Provide feedback, encouragement and support to your team where required
• Generous discounts
- Fantastic rewards & recognition schemes
- Training and career development
- Succession planning is encouraged throughout the business in order to develop the right people
To apply for this job please visit www.jeanswest.com.au.