Devonport Mazda dealership is part of Your Local Motor Group (LMG) – a dynamic and evolving Tasmanian-based automotive company which sells and services quality new, demo and used vehicles. We employ more than 300 Tasmanians and represent 13 desirable automotive brands across the State.
Our Group takes pride in the consistent delivery of personalised service and offering quality automotive brands and complementary after sales products and services that our guests can trust.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We seeking an enthusiastic, customer-focused Sales Executive to join our well-established, successful Devonport Mazda Sales team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading automotive brands as part of a high performing coastal franchise Dealership .
The successful applicant will possess exceptional communication skills, a strong desire to be a top performer, have a well-groomed professional appearance, strong written and verbal skills and an ability to learn and embrace industry best practices.
We’re ideally looking for an energetic individual with passion and a commitment to excellence, along with a focus on adding value and building lasting relationships with our guests through the delivery of exceptional sales and customer service.
Prior automotive industry experience would be highly regarded however is not essential, although experience in sales and a genuine passion for customer service are a must.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods to optimise the quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in sales with a proven track record of success, demonstrated ability to exceed targets and comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop rapport with guests, colleagues and business partners
- Well refined customer service skills to ensure the consistent delivery of an outstanding guest experience
- An exceptional level of professionalism and personal presentation
- Attention to detail and strong organisational and time management skills
- Results driven with a desire to continually improve
- Computer literate with the discipline to maintain daily activities and sales prospecting data
- Availability to work weekends on a rotating roster (11-day fortnight)
- Have a valid TAS manual drivers licence
- Generous remuneration, including base retainer and the opportunity to earn attractive commissions
- Opportunity for training and career development opportunities within the Group
- A permanent full-time position with the financial security of a substantial, well-established Company
- Access to a range of employee fringe benefits – company uniform, discounted gym memberships, health insurance and employee deals on vehicle purchase, servicing and spare parts
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to quality customer care
Have you got a hunger to try something new?
Apply now for the chance to join the journey at our standout Launceston Dealership, representing one of the best and most respected automotive brands in the country!
Applications close Friday 19th July 2019.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals where relevant & AFP Criminal record checks
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency Visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Please also note, this position is available for immediate filling and we reserve the right to proceed with filling the position prior to the closing date should the right candidate be identified.
For additional information about out Group, please go to: www.localmotorgroup.com.au