We’re Bunnings, and we’re all about providing the best home improvement for Australia and New Zealand. We’ve always been able to offer customers the largest array of DIY products available at affordable prices, but most importantly – we provide a service that is second to none.
With this in mind, we’re searching the aisles for Customer Service Team Membersto join our team.
If you’re motivated by putting a smile on a customer’s face and enjoy helping others, you will enjoy working as part of the Bunnings team. As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it’s your attitude and values that are the most important.
You will work across a variety of areas that will give you exposure in all departments within the store.
What a Customer Service Team Member can expect to do:
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers
- Merchandise products
- Replenish and maintain products
- Operate registers
What we need from you:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Be approachable and confident interacting with customers
- Have an eagerness to learn about new products
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- To be on your feet assisting with customers across a wide range of retail hours
Some of the benefits on offer when you join us:
- A team based workplace that supports flexibility and inclusion
- Opportunity to actively support the local community
- Further Training, from product training to leadership development
- Career opportunities within a large retailer
- Team discount and offers from corporate partners
- Ongoing incentives and spontaneous gifts and lunches