Australia and New Zealand. We’ve always been able to offer customers the largest array of DIY products available at affordable prices, but most importantly – we provide a service that is second to none.
With this in mind, we’re searching the aisles for Night Fill Team Members to join our team.
As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it’s your attitude and values that are the most important.
You will work across a variety of areas that will give you exposure in all departments within the store.
What a Night Fill Team Member can expect to do:
- Replenish and maintain products
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers
- Merchandise products
- Work within a small team
What we need from you:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Friendly and helpful
- Have an eagerness to learn and work across all areas
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Availability to work overnight on a rotational roster
Some of the benefits on offer when you join us:
- A team based workplace that supports flexibility and inclusion
- Opportunity to actively support the local community
- Further Training, from product training to leadership development
- Career opportunities within a large retailer
- Team discount and offers from corporate partners
- Ongoing incentives and spontaneous gifts and lunches