- Experience Entry Level
Uber has arrived in Devonport, Burnie and Launceston and they are looking for new drivers. If your interested keep reading.
Benefits of Driving with Uber:
- The more you drive, the more money you can earn.
- There are no schedules. You can work anytime you want.
- Signing up is easy and takes very little time and effort
- You get you payments deposited weekly in to your account weekly.
You can drive with Uber even if you don’t own a car. Here’s what you need to do:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have access to a vehicle that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a valid full driver’s licence
- Be a registered operator of the vehicle you plan to drive
- Be listed as an insured driver for the vehicle you plan to drive
- Hold a Working with Children Check registration
To get a working with children’s check you can click here to download the form and take it to Service Tasmania.
- Are in excellent working condition, with no cosmetic damage
- Are registered and CTP-insured in Tasmania
- The vehicle must not be older then 10 years
- Has 4 doors
- Seat 4-7 passengers plus the driver
- Have working windows and air conditioning
- Are able to pass a vehicle inspection
How to Apply:
Click the apply button and follow the application instructions.
Please note that Jobs in Devonport is a Driver Referer for Uber and when you sign up as a driver we receive a small payment that goes back into hosting Jobs in Devonport.